Little Beauties for October
1. Ibis Table Lamp – How amazing is this little number? This might call for a little do it yourself action to make an affordable version.
2. T-Shirt – Sort of out of the ordinary for me as I don’t and never have danced but I love how the words sort of sing-song off the tongue.
3. Pants – Oxblood it the “it” colour of fall 2012 but it is really just a revival of the burgundies that we all seem to rediscover our love for in the fall. I’m really loving the pairing of oxblood with baby pinks and cool tone grays.
4. Perfume – I’m pretty smitten with the packaging of these sprays. Very simple and subtle with no colour. They don’t seem to have them on the Canadian Kiehl’s site but maybe I’ll have more luck finding them in-store. They come in four different scents but I have my eye (or nose) on the Fig Leaf & Sage.
5. Loafers -I’ve held off the loafer trend thus far but after spotting these Loffler Randall beauties I may have to cave. I’m a bit of a magpie so the touch of gold is totally up my ally. Lets just hope they go on sale soon.